Click to listen to Daily Creation Call #16
Fellow Moguls in the making Jess and I have changed the structure of our daily creation calls a bit. We wanted you to be able to rely on a set format and plan accordingly so our new format is:
- Create our possibility for the day
- Review status of previously stated actions
- Create new actions
- Switch person and repeat 1-3 (I anticipate each person taking about 7 minutes)
- Free flow about what we are learning (about 10 Minutes)
- COMING IN JULY – 5 minutes of Q&A with Jess and I. In July we will open up the lines for the last 5 minutes of our call for some Q&A, so that you have an opportunity to bring your question, concern, comments and/or observations on your journey or ours to the daily creation calls.
Let us know what you think of the new format. Our hope is that these calls are of value to you as well as us. And don’t worry you won’t hurt our feelings with constructive criticism. I LOVE these calls and we would do them with or without listeners;) LOVE YOU GUYS!
Jessica: Is the possibility of being PEACEFUL. Jessica didn’t get her weekend goals accomplished; however, she did completely clean her desk, blog, and START HER E-BOOK: How to quit anything and stay that way!
She promises to do the following for tomorrow:
- Get this weeks lessons from Blog School
- Do an hour of Blog School
- Work on her E-book
- Go to LegalZoom and find out what we need to become an LLC
Katie: I am the possibility of LOVE and PLAY. I did not do what I said I was going to do this weekend either; however, I cleaned my house, reconnected with friends, SCHEDULED OUR INTERVIEW WITH JOHN DUMAS!!!, hired someone on Fiverr.com for the first time, started to set-up an affiliate store online.
I promise to do the following by tomorrow:
- Create show notes for this creation call
- Create a Mogul in the Making YouTube account
- Record a YouTube video
- Spend 1 hour creating my online store
Other random talking points are: types of businesses, Katie’s mounting obsession with John Dumas, actually getting things done, the impermanence of words, sober living homes, YouTube, The Landmark Forum, Jerry Springer, and sooooo much more! You have to listen to these calls they are really GREAT!
– Mark Twain
Love you guys,